Planning exciting school events that are fun for students and faculty alike poses unique challenges. If you are in charge of putting together a school event, you know that your event needs to meet strict budgeting guidelines, and also provide fun and age-appropriate games and activities for children. You also need to be able to provide an atmosphere which kids will enjoy and foods which they will appreciate. Why use Fun Services for your next school event?
We offer a couple of different school program packages: the Fun Day Package and the Fun Fair Program. These packages are designed to make event set-up easy and keep planning as minimal and streamlined as possible. We have come up with these packages based on our experience running many successful school events.
The “Fun Day” package comes with 10 carnival midway games that are perfect for children of all ages—great if you have multiple grades participating in the event. For each game, you get a carnival barrier booth with characteristic red and white stripes. We bring prizes which can be awarded to the winners and which kids will love. We also bring a cotton candy, snow cone or popcorn machine (your choice) to the site. Four hundred servings are included as part of the price. For a small additional fee, you get the option having the servings divided between two of the machines. The event runs three hours, but you can extend it if you wish. The entire package is offered at one reasonable flat rate. We take care of all the details, which keeps planning simple and saves money!
Our other program is the Fun Fair Program. With this one, your school provides the staff to oversee the games and activities, but we do the rest of the delivery and setup. We also train your staff members so they understand how the activities and equipment work. At the event’s end, we come by and pick everything back up again. You can choose from our many fun games and activities, and we also provide a couple of different options for prizes.
Fun Fair and Fun Day Benefits for Schools:
- You control the costs. It is easy to budget a fun fair for your school because all costs are inclusive within the flat rate. If you want additional services, you can budget for them separately. A fun fair provides flexibility while keeping costs as streamlined as possible.
- A fun theme that children love. Kids always love a carnival. With our games and tents, you can instantly create an atmosphere of fun. Children associate fun fairs with summertime, which makes a carnival a perfect break during the school year. Hosting a fun fair in the middle of the school year can help keep children motivated.
- Great activities which are easy to run. If your staff opts to run the games and activities, they will be able to learn how to run the different booths in a matter of minutes. This helps to reduce the burden on your school’s staff and makes for a shorter planning phase. The simplicity of the games makes them easy and fun for children of all ages to play too, even elementary school children in the lower grades.
- Delicious and affordable food options. Popcorn, snow cones and cotton candy are all very affordable, even for large schools. It doesn’t take a lot to make kids happy when it comes to food, and all of these options are sure to please.
- Effortless setup. Since our staff takes care of all the transportation and setup, your school staff does not have to do anything except run the activities and look after the children. If you do not have a large number of faculty members who are able to participate, this helps to keep your school event as manageable as possible. We are here to make things as easy for you as possible.
A school fun fair is a perfect choice for an event—whether you are throwing a party just to provide a day of amusement for the kids or you are hosting a fundraiser. A carnival is perfect for a large or small school, keeps costs low, and provides a day of exuberance for children of all ages.